Cane Creek's AngleSet transforms your ride. It enables an effective head-tube angle adjustment of up to +/- 1.5-degrees so you can fine-tune your mountain bike's front-end handling to best suit your riding style, local terrain and race course. Installation is straightforward because the AngleSet automatically adjust to fit different head tube lengths and angles. All AngleSet headsets have light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups with Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
$26.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Weight: 160g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
The Ritchey Logic Threaded Headset is your go-to headset for threaded steerers. Featuring a smaller upper bearing to save weight, the Logic Threaded headset also features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups that are deeper for more confident insertion. - Smaller upper bearing to save weight - Lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups - Deep cups for solid insertion - Material: CrMo/Plastic - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Ball bearing
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Ritchey's Superlogic Zero Press Fit Tapered Headset is compatible with head tubes that accept internal headset cups in tapered head tubes. This slick set features ceramic bearings for the smoothest turns, while the minimal profile keeps your stack height low. It's light, durable, and smooth; you're set.
$19.95 - $21.95
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS42/28.6/H9/K|IS42/30/H1 • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 42.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 72g
Backed by a 110-year warranty and constructed in Fletcher, NC, the 110-Series headset is designed with no compromises in quality, durability, or finish quality. Zero stack uppers press into head tube with very little stack height. Lowers are either zero stack or external cup. - Sealed stainless steel bearings - Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place - 7075 T-6 aluminum cups machined in Fletcher, NC - Aluminum dual seal crown race protects lower bearing - Interlok spacer compatible - 110 year warrranty - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes, or straight 1-1/8" steerers with a conversion crown race (sold separately)
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 110 headsets. • Technical Description: IS52/30/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Aluminum, Dual-Seal • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings • Weight: 45.25g
Can Creek's Angleset headsets let riders change the headtube angle of their mountain bike with ease. With adjustments ranging from 0.5 to 1-degree, dialing in the perfect geometry has never been easier. • Technical Description: EC44/28.6/H18/K • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Material: 7075 aluminum
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 2 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: IS41 • S.H.I.S Upper: IS41 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 7 mm • Weight: 65 g
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
$2.75 - $19.99
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 110 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
This is the Bottom for the Cane Creek 110 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
Ritchey's Comp Logic Zero Press-Fit Headset is compatible with bike frames that accept internal headset cups in tapered head tubes. It's a sleek, low-profile headset made with Ritchey's proven angular-contact bearings, special Ritchey grease and steel cups.
- Precision CNC-machined 7075 aluminum cups - Tange sealed cartridge bearings, with O-ring seal - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30 - Stack: 27.7mm - 110g
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Upgrade your headset with a Ritchey's WCS carbon top cap assembly. Includes a carbon top cap, 1-1/8-inch star nut, bolt, and dust plug.
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
Page 1 of 6 Next page