- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Rear axle replacement kit, 10mm nutted, DJD-SupaD - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
End caps for front conversion hubs.
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
12x142mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
- 10 x 135mm adapters for 6-Drive rear road disc hub - Includes: two adapters and one disc rotor spacer - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
$61.30 - $99.60
Ratchet freehub bodies have a gloss finish and don't have a seal, as this is fixed on the hub shell. The Ratchet System was the first of this type for DT Swiss; used in the mid-range products like the 350 hubs.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Fixed/Free • Sealed bearings • 120mm or 130mm rear spacing • 32 hole • 282 grams
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
Page 1 of 4 Next page