• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Secu clip for V Stays - set of 2
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Spoiler/lower fender - 35mm fits 35 Chromoplastics, Commuter II & Raceblade fenders - Hardware included
- Spoiler, 50/55mm fits Chromoplastics, Commuter II - Hardware included.
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Hightrek fenders! The hardware is pre-installed for easy mounting. And, they fit a wide variety of fork, frame, and brake styles.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
Addd an extra dose of stability to SKS's Velo 42 and Velo 47 fenders. A stainless steel U-stay mounts to the fenders and your frame eyelets to eliminate rattling and bouncing fenders.
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guard attaches to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
Shield Yourself From Splatter Crud Control With a minimalist design and maximum performance, this front fender shields you from mud and spray without getting in your way. It mounts easily with reusable hook and loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 0.8mm Thickness
Fat Bike Mud Guard Fat bikes are inherently meant for extreme conditions, where water, mud and grit are no strangers. It mounts easily with reusable hook-and-loop straps, so you can attach it to nearly any mountain bike fork without any worries. - Built From Number 5 Recyclable Polypropylene - 1.2mm Thickness
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
Page 1 of 6 Next page