- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
$2.75 - $19.99
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
$5.50 - $6.60
- machined aluminum Spacers for tuning bar and stem height, no logos
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
- Fork crown race for genuine Ritchey headsets - Alloy with 45-degree taper
$9.99 - $10.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Crown races for Wolf Tooth headsets. - For Wolf Tooth headsets
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
$14.95 - $29.95
The Ritchey Comp Cartridge Drop In Integrated headset lower features full-complement, stainless steel, angular contact, sealed cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 39g
Compression plug for Wolf Tooth headsets. - Compression plug works with steerer tube inner diameters ranging from 23.2mm to 24.2mm
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: IS52/40/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: N/A • Weight: 35.35g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
Add some color and style to your bike build with Precision Headset Stack spacers. Offered in multiple sizes, made proudly in Minneapolis, MN, and laser marked with the stack size on each end, find your perfect fit. - Designed and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA - Fits 1 1/8"" steerers only - Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
$17.98 $35.95 50% Off
- Separate top and bottom headset assemblies to fit a variety of common applications, including ZS (Zero Stack) and EC (traditional, External Cup) - Precision machined aluminum cups with premium grade bearings - Top assemblies include star nut/top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
$18.95 - $28.95
The CroMo Ritchey Comp Cartridge Press Fit Lower Headset features full complement stainless steel angular contact titanium-coated, sealed cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: CroMo - Bearing: Ti coated, sealed cartridge - Weight: 40-52g
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Classic Drop-In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. Wrapped in our timeless high-polish finish, the Classic Drop-In Upper headset adds that classy detail your bike deserves. - Stack height: 12.5mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Ceramic Hybrid Cartridge (ACB)—Ti Coated - Weight: 79g
The Ritchey Comp Cartridge Drop In Integrated headset upper features full-complement, stainless steel, angular contact, sealed cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - "Size" = Top cap height - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46 - Bearing: Sealed cartridge - Weight: 35-44g
Page 1 of 5 Next page