- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$10.49 - $22.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit of OSBB bottom brackets.
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
The FSA Alloy Cup JIS bottom bracket is suitable for Italian threaded interfaces. - Alloy cups - Double "snap" seals for water and dirt protection - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - Die cast and CNC-machined alloy bearing cups - 19mm I.D. - BB86/92 compatible - BB Shell Width (mm): 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
$31.99 - $38.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
FSA MegaExo Steel Mountain Bottom Bracket for BB89.5 & BB92 Frames for Carbon ARC Cranks, Plastic Cups - 2021
FSA MegaExo Bottom Bracket - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB89.5 and BB92 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width (mm): 89.5 – 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB89.5, BB92
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - For Alloy Cranks with MegaExo 19 BB-AL86/19/SLE - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo 19 - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
FSA MegaExo Bottom Brackets - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB86 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
Page 1 of 6 Next page